MN Scoreboard

MN Scoreboard

NL Standings

NL Standings

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

IT BEGINS!!

I don't know about you guys, but I've had quite enough of summer and golf. Yes I said i had enough of summer. Despite the fact that many of you snow haters out there are cursing me and trying to counter my jinx, I don't care. I've been HABLESS for far too long. I just bought a new 50 inch TV, I've re-jigged and upgraded my HABS shrine, I've ensured all members of the family have HABS jerseys and apparel (including the yet to be born Wee-HLD) and I have worked off all my beer/pizza/chicken wings/peanuts/finger food/pop corn fat over the summer.

Now I look forward to "chilaxin'" in my lazy boy, watching the HABS in large format on over an HD feed, spending quality time with my ere and (soon to be born) princess, and working on regaining my well earned hockey spectator fat. Snow and cold is a side-effect of, and comes hand in hand with the HABS season. So bring on the cold, bring on the winter, bring on all the nasty nuances that come along with ;'hiver, as long as I can get my HABS on TV A.S.A.P.

No comments: