MN Scoreboard

MN Scoreboard

NL Standings

NL Standings

Monday, March 3, 2008

I BLAME THE GOVERNMENT!

Many apologies my fellow MNers. I have just stepped in to the office in a franctic rush to get ready for a meeting in 15 minutes. The powers at bee have decided to change the bus route on me to start this prosperous month of March.

As such I have to get going on non-hockey related matters (what a drag!) and I will have to leave the MN numbers update to my Number 2 or better yet chocolate (PS choc…can you re-send the spreadsheet you e-mailed last week please?)

What can I say about tonight that you all don’t know already? It is the beginning of a defining moment in the end of our season. Not only because it will determine in the short run whether we remain in first place, but also because having to face the tough, fast and hard hitting teams of the West will give us a good idea of how deep into the post-season we can make it. It will be a test and gauge of our young team’s character, who thus far in the season has performed beyond expectations.

Onwards and downwards with the MN.

No comments: