MN Scoreboard

MN Scoreboard

NL Standings

NL Standings

Friday, October 24, 2008

I NEED HOCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!

All work and no hockey make HLD something something…

As tough as a week I’m having at work, and as hard as it is having two poopers at home to look after, and as sleep deprived I am, the agony would have been significantly more bearable had we had a proper dosage of Les Habitants to numb the pain.

34 hours till HABS puck drop tomorrow seems entirely too far and I’m going slowly crazy I am slowy going crazy slowly crazy I am…

In the meanwhile, no news about Andrei coming back…not good. On an individual level he is a human being and the life style as well as the level of comfort for the rest of his life hangs in the balance. More importantly, on a selfish level, he is an integral part of the team, and if we are to push for a cup this year we need him in the line-up – no questions. Here’s hoping for a solid and 100% recovery.

No comments: